NOTE: THIS IS ONLY THE GAMER/TECH AUDIOCAST PAGE FOR THE JUJU2CAST NETWORK!

Monday, April 23, 2018

GamezAttack Audiocast #286 Played NOT God Of War

GAMEZ THAT MR. MIKE HAS PLAYED IN THE LAST WEEK!! (Battlefield1, Slime Rancher, Zoo Tycoon, Doom 2016!, Sleeping Dogs)

> As E3 comes in a matter of 2 MONTHS! I Mr. Mike shares my ever changing official plans on my Podcast Va-Ca & E3 2018 Podcasts!, What will I play Next or what am I interested in? Still tryong out New ways to capture gooood gameing streams plus myself. Then we finish with the Gamez News............ENJOY!!





>> Hosted By: Mr. Mike <<
juju2cast.com the JuJu2Cast Network! come visit us!!
Email Us your questions, comments, ideas, Etc. 
TO: corecast2011@gmail.com
& Follow Us Via Twitter: @juju2cast
> Visit Us on Youtube!  Search JuJu2Cast 
XboxLive Gamertag: DemonicCore06


Theme Music From: FantomenK - Jump Up and Bounce Down
BreakMusic From: 
Format: MP3
Bitrate: 128 Kbps
Length: 1:01:34
ListenNow:








No comments: